Saturday, February 21, 2015
***8:00 AM to 5:30 PM*** (Tentative Schedule)
Power Valley Crossfit
2440 Ferry St. SW
Divisions (25 entries in each division):
The MID-VALLEY MELEE TM has returned in 2015, but with a new exciting date and venue. Crossfit Power Valley will be hosting the premier two-person same-gender team event of the spring season! Get sharpened up before the Open season is upon us once more! We will have a blast, destroy some WODs, and find out once again which pair is the Mid-Valley champion!
The MID-VALLEY MELEETM is open to all level of athletes over the age of 18. All athletes are encouraged to familiarize themselves with different fitness domains; more specifically to have some exposure to CrossFit-style workouts and powerlifting. The Rx division includes all powerlifting, bodyweight, and gymnastic movements. The Scaled division will include lighter weight and less advanced movements than Rx. All athletes will be required to sign a waiver.
*–Entry fee cannot be refunded, but it can be transferred to another individual up to 1 week before the event.
Map & Directions
1. Take I-5 South
2. Take exit 234B for OR-99E toward Albany
3. Continue onto OR—99E S/Pacific Blvd SE
4. Slight left onto Pacific Blvd SE
5. Turn left onto SW Queen Ave
6. Take the 2nd right onto SW Ferry St.
7. Destination on the right.
1. Take I-5 North
2. Take exit 228 for OR-34 toward Lebanon/Corvallis
3. Turn left onto OR-34 W
4. Turn right onto Columbus St. SE
5. Turn left onto Ellingson Rd SE
6. Take the 1st right onto Lochner Rd SE
7. Turn right onto Marion St. SE
8. Take the 1st left onto 34th Ave SE
9. Take the 2nd right onto SW Ferry St.
10. Destination is on your left.
Price is per team, one person pays. Let us know the t-shirt size of the other person as well. Shirts are mens and womens style, not unisex.
About: Project FitnessTM
Fight or flight? It’s all about competition. Otherwise, it’d just be exercising…and where’s the fun in that? Project FitnessTM was founded with the belief that competition is at the root of any truly successful workout plan. On a month-by-month basis, Project FitnessTM offers the most fitness competitions of any organization in the Northwest. And our competitions provide the greatest experience of any fitness event in the region. Fight or flight? The best ALWAYS fight for their life.