Deschutes Demolition 2018
Brought to you by the fine folks at…
DESCHUTES DEMOLITION 2018
June 9, 2018
***8:00 AM to 5:30 PM*** (Tentative Schedule)
The Village at Sunriver
57100 Beaver Dr
Sunriver, Oregon 97707
Divisions (30 entries in each division):
- Male/Male Rx Team
- Male/Male Scaled Team
- Female/Female Rx Team
- Female/Female Scaled Team
- Male/Male MASTERS Team
- Female/Female MASTERS Team
One of the most memorable fitness events in the Northwest returns for its 4th year!!! Type 44 CrossFit has taken this event over and has another great event lined up in Sunriver, Oregon. Last year’s event was simply amazing…and this year will be more of the same!!! Grab your best CrossFit buddy, head over he hill, and crush some WODs! We’re out to see once again who owns the best fitness on the high desert!
The DESCHUTES DEMOLITIONTM is open to all level of athletes over the age of 18. All athletes are encouraged to familiarize themselves with different fitness domains; more specifically to have some exposure to CrossFit-style workouts and powerlifting. The Rx division includes all powerlifting, bodyweight, and gymnastic movements. The Scaled division will include lighter weight and less advanced movements than Rx. All athletes will be required to sign a waiver.
- $199 per team until May 1st; price increases to $229 per team at midnight on May 2nd.*
- Fee includes
- 3-4 competition workouts + finals for top teams
- DESCHUTES DEMOLITIONTM t-shirt
*–Entry fee cannot be refunded, but it can be transferred to another individual or team up to 1 week before the event.
- First Place: $500* + Trophy
- Second Place: $350* + Trophy
- Third Place: $200* + Trophy
- = Cash prizes contingent upon sell-out.
Grab your best buddy, head over the hill, and crush some WODs! We’re out to see who owns the best fitness on the high desert!
- There is no admission cost to attend the DESCHUTES DEMOLITIONTM.
- The setup for this event will be an outdoor spectator. Please dress accordingly.
- There are expected to be multiple vendors in attendance. Bring your cash/credit-cards!
- Food and drinks are available via the multitude of local restaurants!